Music Licensing

In the UK and Ireland, our music is licensed through MCPS.


You will need to licence your preferred track through MCPS in order to use it, please call 0207 400 1460 or follow the link below.

Truelove Media

Like what you hear and want to know more about Truelove Music. Please contact us here for any queries.

Fresh Content
Direct to Your Inbox

Just add your email and hit subscribe to stay informed.